Fees & Payment
- Your child’s educational progress is our top priority and in this regard, we expect parents to be responsible by paying school fees on time regularly.
- The School fee should be paid before the due date.
- Late payments will result in a fine and possible dis-enrollment.
The details of fee payments to be made are as follows:
|School Fee Description||Payment Time|
|Tuition Fee – I||March|
|Tuition Fee – II||July|
|Tuition Fee – III||September|
- We regret that non-payment of any fee will result in the dis-enrollment of your child from the School.
- Payment of fee in installments will not be accepted. All the receipts should be kept safely for the whole year and brought to the school in the event of any discrepancies in school records.
- Once remitted, no refund is permissible on any case of the fee.