Skip to content
Registration & Admission
- Registration for admission to Geethaanjali is open all through the year.
- Registration can be done by filling out and submitting a registration form available in the school.
- Once registered, the parent can approach the school during the admissions period and submit a completely filled out application form for admissions, and pay the necessary admission fees.
- For admission to L.K.G, a child should have completed 3 years in December. Similarly the child should fulfill the corresponding age requirements for admission to the other higher class.
- Admissions are made on the basis of merit after conducting entrance exam and interview.
- At the time of admission the following particulars are to be furnished:
- Transfer Certificate (TC) Countersigned by proper authority.
- Birth Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Conduct Certificate [From standard VI and above]