Geethaanjali provides multiple transportation options for students. We provide transportation for students and staff in and around Erode and surrounding areas. Depending on where our students reside, we recommend specific bus routes to provide the best school transportation options.
Bus policy & Guidelines
- All our school buses satisfy the school transportation rules created by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- We have installed GPS (Global Positioning System) to provide real-time updates to school authorities about the students’ location.
- We have a Transport Coordinator that can be reached by phone at all times during student travel times to and from school at (+91 95663 69169)
- We have an attendant escort on the bus at all times.
- Children should be ready and waiting at their stops 5 minutes before pick up time.
- Bus routes are very tightly scheduled so that children and teachers get to school on time. The buses will not wait for latecomers either at the stop or at school for the return trip.
- Each bus is equipped with a phone. Parents are encouraged to contact the Transport Coordinator at (+91 95663 69169) to
- Inform the attendant on the bus if your child is not attending school.
- Check if the bus is running late (for the return trip). Often there is a traffic jam for as long as 15 minutes, and it is not possible to inform every parent.
- Any changes in pick up/drop off venue should be cleared with the office (in writing). The office will then inform the bus driver of the change.
- Bus timings/routes may periodically change in order to reduce travel time or to accommodate new students.
- The buses cannot provide door-to-door service, as this increases the time spent commuting to and from school.
- Students are expected to maintain proper decorum on the bus. The following are the bus rules. Students should
- remain seated
- keep noise levels low
- not stick hands or head out of the window
- not be rude to people on the road
- not eat on the bus
- not litter the bus failing which, penalties will be imposed, including exclusion from the bus service